Friday, April 19, 2013

Featured on Eduastrology.com

Hi Friends 

I am so happy to say that I was featured on eduastrology. I have been interviewed on many sites and newspapers before but this experience was special because the people behind this site Mr Madan Sharma and Mr Sachin Malhotra are themselves good astrologers and devoted to this great science. I always maintain that the value of every deed lies in the intention and motive behind it; not merely in the deed itself and I am convinced of the sincere efforts of eduastrology to present astrology as a tool to help mankind. 

Me  with my Vastu Guru late Shri V.Ganapati Sthapati
You can read the complete interview here and leave a comment there. I would be happy to hear your frank comments. pl do explore eduastrology for quality content on occult sciences. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave your comments. I would like to read what you have to say.